Here you can read more about how it works when you have received a viewing invitation.
2023-04-27 // New process for the viewing invitation and how you reply after viewing.
Now you can find all the information about the viewing and the apartment in one and the same place, namely My Pages, Registered interest. This makes it easier for you to know exactly which of your applications you have been invited to a viewing.
When you have received a viewing invitation, go to My Pages, Registered interest and click on the address to open the ad and see information about the viewing.
After the viewing, you must also go to My Pages, Registered interest and click on the address to open the ad and answer Yes or No to the offer.
Have you been invited to a viewing?
If you are invited to a viewing of an apartment that you have applied for, you will receive a notification about this on My Pages, Messages. If you have received a message about viewing, you must log in to My Pages, Registered interest and click on the address to open the ad.
There you will find more information about the viewing. After you have looked at the apartment, you must answer Yes or No to whether you are still interested in the apartment. You cannot answer before the viewing has taken place. Log in to My Pages, Registered interest and click on the address to return to the ad and respond to the offer. You must respond before the last date to reply has passed.
Keep this in mind when going to a viewing:
- Be in time! Please check in advance how to get to the address and make sure to be there at least 5 minutes before the viewing starts.
- Ask for permission if you want to take photos or film during the viewing.
- Show consideration for those who live in the apartment and ask first if you want to look inside cupboards and so on.
- If you have symptoms of illness we kindly ask that you refrain from attending the viewing. If you can't go to the viewing, it's usually allowed to have a friend or family member you trust go and look at the apartment for you.
Tips when you have been offered a viewing
Here you will find tips and advice for when you have been called to a virtual viewing.
- Visit the area where the apartment is located and have a look at the building on the outside before you make your decision. If you are unable to get to the area physically, you can visit the area virtually through Google's map service. Enter the address and switch to Street View to take a virtual walk. By visiting, you can also see what services are available nearby – such as bus stop, grocery store, pharmacy, or restaurants.
- Check if there are groups on social media for the area that you can join. Think about what is important for you to know and write a post to ask about the area.
- Do you have children and want to know if there are preschools or schools nearby? Search the municipality's website to see if there are schools or preschools nearby.
- Search the public transport website or app to find out what bus or tram lines are available and what the travel times are. Are you going to commute? Search for the trip on SJ's website to find out what options there are for commuting.
- Ask the landlord about the apartment. Do you have further questions about the apartment? If you have recieved a viewing invitation, you can contact the landlord to ask them about the apartment. The contact information to the landlord is usually displayed in the bottom of the apartment ad. Contact Boplats customer service if you need help contacting the landlord. It is not always possible to obtain more pictures or more information. Please read each ad carefully in advance to see if any pictures of the apartment are available.
Please take note that the landlord can in most cases only answer those who have recieved a viewing invitation. If you have not been invited for a viewing yet, you may have to wait with your questions.
- Use the blue print to plan your furbishment. Print out the blue print and sketch out your furniture by hand. Use a pencil so you can erase and make changes. You can also cut out furniture in paper that you can place on the blue print to plan for furnishing.